GENERAL PRESIDENTS’ SAFETY EXCELLENCE AWARD
- Quartile 1 – AMEC Black & McDonald
- Quartile 2 – TAMS
- Quartile 3 – Melloy Industrial Services Inc
- Quartile 4 – Safway Services Canada
365 DAILY MAINTENANCE AWARD
- Lorneville Mechanical Contractors Ltd @ Irving Oil, SJNB.
- Clearwater Energy Services @ Yara Belle Plaine
- Civeo Canada @ Various Camps & Lodges
- Melloy Industrial Services Inc. @ IOL Strathcona
- Edmonton Exchanger @ Suncor Edmonton
- Aluma Systems Inc. @ NB Power Pt. Lepreau
- AMEC Black & McDonald @ Sable Offshore Energy Project
- CIMS Limited (Chemfab) @ IOL Nanticoke.
- Edmonton Exchanger @ Syncrude Canada
- Jacobs Industrial Services Ltd. @ Irving Oil, SJNB
- Jacobs Industrial Services Ltd. @ Mosaic Belle Plaine
- TAMS @ Suncor Firebag
- Safway Services Canada @ CNRL Albian Sands
- Melloy Industrial Services Inc. @ Nova Chemicals Joffre.
- Jacobs Industrial Services Ltd. @ Dow Chemical Fort Saskatchewan.
- Safway Services Canada @ IOL Kearl Sands.
WILLIAM WARCHOW SAFETY LEADERSHIP & INNOVATION AWARD
- CIMS Limited Partnership @ Syncrude Canada for their “Voice of the Worker” safety program.
TRIPARTITE ZERO (RECORDABLE) INJURY TURNAROUND AWARD
- Safway Services Canada @ CNRL Albian Sands for 2017 Spring Pitstop.
- Sunny Corner Enterprises @ NB Power for 2017 Spring Outage.
- Clearwater Energy Services @ Syncrude Canada for 2017 Aurora PSV & Super Pot TA.
- Driver’s Industrial Installations Ltd. @ Suncor Sarnia for the 2017 Alky Outage.
- Melloy Industrial Servinces Inc. @ Nutrien Carseland for 2017 Spring TA.
- Clearwater Energy Services @ Syncrude for 2017 Aurora Train 1-4 TA.
- Edmonton Exchanger @ CNRL Horizon for 2017 Fall TA.
- Melloy Industrial Services Inc. @ Nutrien Carseland for 2017 Spring TA.
- Jacobs Industrial Services Inc. @ Syncrude for 2017 Orion TA.
- Jacobs Industrial Services Inc. @ Suncor Baseplant 2017 Fall TA
Budrow Tozer Most Improved Award
- Lorneville Mechanical Contractors Ltd. for company wide improvements leading to a 2017 TRIR of 0.18.
- 18.75 million craft hours submitted without a recordable incident under the CS2A program since inception.
- 9.25 million craft hours were executed in 2017 without a recordable incident:
- 200 applications were submitted in 2017 across 36 unique work sites or 22 Client Organizations.
- The Alberta Building Trade Unions executed 6.82 million injury free craft hours under the CS2A banner.
- The New Brunswick Building Trade Unions executed 1.1 million injury free craft hours under the CS2A banner.
- The Sarnia Building Trade Unions executed 561,000 injury free craft hours under the CS2A banner.
- The Saskatchewan Building Trade Unions executed 491,000 injury free craft hours under the CS2A banner.